Colleges of the University of Divinity
- LutheranNorth Adelaide SAAustralian Lutheran College is a diverse learning community, committed to learning for life, providing excellence in theological education and training that prepares tomorrow’s leaders in church and community.
- Roman CatholicEast Melbourne VICAt Catholic Theological College our emphasis on personal reflection and pastoral service, combined with our excellence in academic rigour, enables us to offer students opportunities for deeper understanding of our faith and ways to explore how faith can contribute to our contemporary world.
- The Salvation ArmyRingwood VIC, andEva Burrows College is The Salvation Army Australia’s national learning centre and is part of the international Salvation Army that has been working in Australian communities for the past 150 years to transform lives. A college for all people, we combine quality training along with expertise of frontline work to equip and empower individuals for life, mission and service.
- Uniting Church in AustraliaParkville VICPilgrim Theological College is an initiative of the Uniting Church Synod of Victoria and Tasmania, providing a rich tapestry of ecumenical theological education under the leadership of a Faculty of eminent scholars.
- Coptic OrthodoxDonvale and Melbourne VICSt Athanasius College (SAC) specialises in Coptic Orthodox theological studies both on campus and online. Christian fellowship, liturgical worship and learning are at the heart of our community.
- AnglicanNorth Adelaide SAIf you wish to study the Christian faith deeply in an open and worshipping community, committed to educational excellence, and situated in a university context, then St Barnabas College is for you. St Barnabas College is part of the Anglican Diocese of Adelaide, serving the educational needs of the Diocese and the Province of South […]
- AnglicanMilton QLDSt Francis College is an Anglican theological college where we learn deeper understanding of the Christian faith, we experience participation in a learning community supported by daily prayer and we seek to transform the world in which we live by formation for ministry, mission, service, and community engagement.
- Churches of ChristMulgrave VICAt Stirling we believe that the preparation of God’s people for service, leadership, ministry and mission is absolutely crucial. We are convinced that something life-giving and hope-filled happens when behaviour, belonging and belief converge.
- AnglicanParkville VICTrinity College Theological School is committed to shaping women and men who wish to pursue ordination in the Anglican Church, develop skills for lay ministry, or simply explore Christian faith for personal or vocational enrichment.
- Uniting ChurchBrooklyn Park SAUniting College for Leadership and Theology is the theological college of the Uniting Church in South Australia. We welcome anybody who is wanting to learn more about theology and leadership.
- BaptistBox Hill VICWhitley College is a culturally diverse community of learners committed to practical expressions of God’s activity in the world. We wrestle together in spiritual formation through theological reflection, creative exploration and academic rigour.
- AnglicanMount Claremont WAWollaston Theological College helps all members to become confident, passionate and equipped members of the Body of Christ, willing and able to engage dynamically and effectively with society.
- Roman CatholicBox Hill VICYarra Theological Union is an inclusive and welcoming community, Catholic by tradition and ecumenical in spirit. We are committed to being a community of scholarship, prayer and pastoral care.
Schools of the University of Divinity
- Box Hill VICThe School of Graduate Research (SGR) fosters a high-quality learning environment for higher degree by research students and their supervisors from pre-admission information through to post-candidature guidance and networking.
- Box Hill VICEncouraging the development of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander theologies and ministries, and decolonising the eurocentric versions of Christianity that remain dominant in this country.
Networks of the University of Divinity
- A leading voice for feminist theological scholarship and a hospitable hub for engagement with feminist approaches within Australia and the region.
- The Religion and Social Policy network brings theological insight into contemporary world issues and social policy debates—by stimulating research and engagement activity across the University and by building external partnerships.
- The Syriac Language Research Project has two research foci: the Peshitta Syriac lexicon A Key to the Peshitta Gospels (KPG), and the International Syriac Language Project (ISLP).