Keep track of your enrolment, fees and personal details.
All forms must be submitted to your College for approval.
Coursework students must enrol prior to the start of each calendar year into your chosen units for that year. You can use the Unit Directory, as well as information provided by the Colleges to browse the huge range of units on offer each semester. You can enrol in units at both your home College as well as any of the University’s Colleges, so long as they are appropriate to your course of study.
Before submitting your unit enrolment form, discuss your unit selection with the Course Advisor at your home College. Course advisors are there to help you make your student experience an enjoyable one and make sure that each unit you’ve selected will suit your needs, and your chosen course of study! Send an email, give them a call or make an appointment today.
Admission and Enrolment Closing Dates
Domestic Coursework Students
2021 study application closing dates
- Semester 1 – apply by Friday 12 February 2021
- Semester 2 – apply by Friday 16 July 2021
Overseas Coursework Students
2021 study application closing dates (overseas student visa holders)
- Semester 1 (2021) – apply by 15 November 2020
- Semester 2 (2021) – apply by 15 April 2021
- Reenrolment Form for Coursework Students (Domestic and Overseas)
- Reenrolment Form for Graduate Certificate in Teaching Religious Education
- Overload Application Form (for UD students applying to enrol in a greater than full-time load)
- Underload Application for Overseas Students Form (for students on an overseas student visa applying to enrol in a less than full-time load)
Fees and fee-related forms
- Change in Fee Payment Method Form
- Domestic Student Sponsor Statement
- Mixed Payment Form
- Overseas Student Sponsor Statement
The student tuition fee for a unit must be paid in full prior to the commencement of a unit. Fees are paid directly to the University of Divinity at the time of enrolment into a unit.
Manage my study
Depending on your chosen course of study, you may also need to complete an additional form(s). Check with a Course Advisor or the Registrar at your College for more information about the forms you need to complete.
- Admission Form for Single Subject and Cross Institutional Students
- Change of Home College Form
- Course Variation or Extension
- Coursework Course and Unit Transfer Form
- Enrolment Variation Form (Deferral, Leave, Withdraw from Course)
- Extension Request Form: Dean’s Extension
- Extension Request Form: Lecturer’s Extension
- Unit of Study Amendment Form
- Application for External Study Form (for UD students seeking approval to take units at other institutions)
- Credit Application Form (for UD students applying for credit for prior study)
- Minor Thesis Approval Form
- Supervised Reading Unit Approval Form
Update my personal details
To update your personal information including name, contact, citizenship, visa, medical or disability details, use:
The University is committed to the inclusion, engagement and support of students of a variety of beliefs, backgrounds and abilities. Use the Student Support Plan to apply for support if you are experiencing an issue which impacts your ability to study.