Staff and students of the University use a number of systems in their learning, teaching and research:
- ARK = the Learning Management System, used to support all units at the University
- Library Hub = digital library resources including databases, journals and e-books
- Paradigm = the Student Information Management System, providing access to enrolment data and results.
The University also utilises a network of websites to assist with communication to students and staff.
- Research Repository = a comprehensive database with records of publications by members of the University
- Unit Directory = the Unit Management System allows students and staff to view the diverse range of units available across the University and its Colleges.
- Vox = a digital hub for connecting relevant news and events with students, staff and the wider University of Divinity community.
Current students will need to access ARK, the Library Hub and Paradigm which use the same username and password. The username is your student number (found on your University ID card or admissions letter) or you can use the name of the email account supplied when you enrolled. If you do not know your password, you can obtain it by visiting the Paradigm log-in page and using the “forgotten password” link.
Troubleshooting: Who do I ask for help?
If you experience any error while using, or trying to log-in to, one of the major IT Systems, please contact your College for guidance or to report the issue.
For specific ARK queries, log into ARK and refer to the ARK User Support page which includes FAQs and other useful resources.
If you have a query regarding enrolments and access in ARK, please contact your College Registrar.
If you have a query regarding specific unit materials in ARK, please contact your lecturer.