Students and staff join the University through one of its Colleges or Schools, each of which is a unique learning community.
The Colleges are supported by a wide range of churches and religious orders that together resource the University as a whole.
- LutheranNorth Adelaide SAAustralian Lutheran College is a diverse learning community, committed to learning for life, providing excellence in theological education and training that prepares tomorrow’s leaders in church and community.
- Roman CatholicEast Melbourne VICAt Catholic Theological College our emphasis on personal reflection and pastoral service, combined with our excellence in academic rigour, enables us to offer students opportunities for deeper understanding of our faith and ways to explore how faith can contribute to our contemporary world.
- The Salvation ArmyRingwood VIC, andEva Burrows College is The Salvation Army Australia’s national learning centre and is part of the international Salvation Army that has been working in Australian communities for the past 150 years to transform lives. A college for all people, we combine quality training along with expertise of frontline work to equip and empower individuals for life, mission and service.
- BaptistMacquarie Park NSWMorling College is more than just a college. It is a community of men and women, staff and students from diverse backgrounds, cultures and churches dedicated to knowing God and being equipped to serve.
- Uniting Church in AustraliaParkville VICPilgrim Theological College is an initiative of the Uniting Church Synod of Victoria and Tasmania, providing a rich tapestry of ecumenical theological education under the leadership of a Faculty of eminent scholars.
- Coptic OrthodoxDonvale and Melbourne VICSt Athanasius College (SAC) specialises in Coptic Orthodox theological studies both on campus and online. Christian fellowship, liturgical worship and learning are at the heart of our community.
- Churches of ChristMulgrave VICAt Stirling we believe that the preparation of God’s people for service, leadership, ministry and mission is absolutely crucial. We are convinced that something life-giving and hope-filled happens when behaviour, belonging and belief converge.
- AnglicanParkville VICTrinity College Theological School is committed to shaping women and men who wish to pursue ordination in the Anglican Church, develop skills for lay ministry, or simply explore Christian faith for personal or vocational enrichment.
- BaptistBox Hill VICWhitley College is a culturally diverse community of learners committed to practical expressions of God’s activity in the world. We wrestle together in spiritual formation through theological reflection, creative exploration and academic rigour.
- Roman CatholicBox Hill VICYarra Theological Union is an inclusive and welcoming community, Catholic by tradition and ecumenical in spirit. We are committed to being a community of scholarship, prayer and pastoral care.
- Box Hill VICThe School of Graduate Research (SGR) fosters a high-quality learning environment for higher degree by research students and their supervisors from pre-admission information through to post-candidature guidance and networking.
- Box Hill VICEncouraging the development of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander theologies and ministries, and decolonising the eurocentric versions of Christianity that remain dominant in this country.