Engage with friends, peers and the wider University community in a network established to connect and resource alumni of the University.
If you are a graduate of the University (or its predecessor the Melbourne College of Divinity), you are invited to join the Alumni Network. The newly established network was officially launched by the Chancellor, Dr Graeme L Blackman AO, in Melbourne on Tuesday 8 October 2019.
Membership of the network will include:
- invitation to exclusive alumni events, including an annual alumni networking reception;
- semi-regular (less than 6 per year) alumni-focused electronic newsletter;
- access to resources and websites specifically curated for alumni on the University’s online Library Hub;
- access to a private social networking Facebook group where alumni can engage and network, with a focus on mentoring.
To join the network, fill out the alumni network membership application form below. You will need to provide your year of graduation to verify your eligibility to join the network.
Join the Alumni Network
Join the Alumni Network to stay connected and receive emails with alumni news and events. You can also use this form to update your details.
Alumni Privacy Statement
We respect the privacy of your personal information. This information is collected to keep you informed of news, upcoming events that may be of interest and relevant to you, as well as to contact you about supporting philanthropic projects and to process the registration and financial transactions for those purposes. You have the right of access to, and alteration of personal information concerning yourself held by the University, in accordance with Government Legislation and you can unsubscribe at any time from our communications.
Any enquiries about the Alumni Network may be directed to:
- Megan NelsonOperations Manager
Office of the Vice-Chancellor