The University is committed to ensuring that the supervision of higher degree by research candidates is conducted in a professional way.
The experience of research training is intended to be beneficial to both higher degree by research candidates and supervisors, in order to prepare students for further research and service after completion of their awards.
Every higher degree by research candidate is supported by a Principal Supervisor who holds a doctoral degree, or has equivalent research experience, and who is a research active, accredited academic staff member of the University and at least one Associate Supervisor with relevant research expertise.
Consult the Supervisors Policy for detailed information about the responsibilities of a supervisor.
- Academic Staff Application Form (Section B – Supervisor Accreditation)
- Change of Candidature (HDR) Form
- Change of Supervisor Request Form
- Endnote Access Form
- HDR Deferral Form
- HDR Student Annual Report Section B – Supervisor
- Intention to Submit and Nomination of Examiners Form
- Panel Request Form
- Supervision Agreement
- Thesis Certification and Submission Form