Together we empower our learning community to address the issues of the contemporary world through critical engagement with Christian theological traditions.
We fulfil our vision through:
- excellence in learning, teaching, and research;
- growth of our resources and capacity; and
- engagement with the churches and community in Australia and internationally.
Strategic Plan 2025: Growing in Partnership
In November 2015, the University Council approved the Strategic Plan 2016-2025. This articulates the University’s aspirations for its identity and activities in 2025, and establishes a series of goals to be achieved. New goals will be added progressively, with a major review every three years.
Alongside goals in Education; Research; Governance and Relationships; and People and Resources, the Strategical Plan 2025 includes four University-wide goals. Use the menu items below to find out more about progress in these areas:
- Indigenous Theologies
- Gender and Theology
- Changing Culture: Responding to the Royal Commission
- Climate Change and Sustainability