This list will be added to regularly as further publications become available.
- An edited volume of 12 essays in Fortress Academic’s Decolonizing Theology.
- An edited volume of the 9-10 papers on feminist (and related) biblical criticisms from the May 2018 conference with a foreward by Phyllis Trible. Editors are Reverend Associate Professor Monica Melanchthon and Reverend Dr Robyn Whitaker. Publisher to be determined, but will be international and academic in focus.
- Contemporary Feminist Theologies: Power, Authority, Love eds. Kerrie Handasyde, Cathryn McKinney and Rebekah Pryor (Routledge)
- Terror in the Bible: Gender, Rhetoric & Violence , ed. Monica Jyotsna Melanchthon and Robyn Whitaker (International Society of Biblical Literature, in press)
- Feminist Theology: Interstices & Fractures eds. Stephen Burns and Rebekah Pryor (Fortress/Lexington, contracted)
- The SCM Companion to Feminist Theologies eds. Stephen Burns and Katharine Massam. This collection gathers twenty international scholars, including Elizabeth Conde-Frazier, Lisa Isherwood, Hye-Ran Kim-Cragg, Ann Loades, Gail Ramshaw and three UD contributors. (contracted)
- Together in One Place: Conversations Across Feminist Concerns (eds Monica Jyotsna Melanchthon & Stephen Burns)
- Birthing and Sharing Empowering Breath In God’s Image (ed. Monica Jyotsna Melanchthon & Talitha Fraser) A specialist feminist journal issue.