The University offers a range of services to support and help students to succeed in their studies. These include:
- A compulsory orientation program for all new overseas students
- Library orientation
- English language skills assistance
- Academic skills assistance
- Course advice and course planning
- Pastoral care
- Reference to other services and emergency contacts
These services are delivered by each College for their overseas students. Please consult the summary guide to overseas student support resources, which is arranged by state.
If you require urgent assistance, please call the University’s 24-hour hotline on 1800 775 691.