Overseas student type
You are an overseas student if you are:
- a temporary resident (visa status) of Australia,
- a permanent resident (visa status) of New Zealand, or
- a resident or citizen of any other country.
Conditions of study
- If residing in Australia the student will be classified as ‘On-Shore’. The student will require a visa to study.
- If residing overseas the student will be classified as ‘Off-Shore’. The student does not require a visa to study.
Student Visa 500
- A visa granted to non-Australian/New Zealand citizens residing and studying in Australia full-time.
- Course of study must be CRICOS registered.
- Cannot study more than 1/3 of course online.
The Graduate Certificate in Liturgy provides students the opportunity to develop theological and liturgical skills and knowledge for liturgical preparation in parishes and liturgical celebrations.
Graduates of the Graduate Certificate in Liturgy:
- have an overview of the historical development of liturgy and the knowledge of sources, term and principles for liturgical engagement;
- have basic skills to analyse liturgical documents;
- apply skills of interpretation to church documents on liturgy in light of implications and applications to historical and contemporary issues in liturgical practice;
- apply and articulate relevant theological and liturgical skills in parishes and liturgical celebrations.
The Graduate Certificate in Liturgy consists of 72 points comprised of Postgraduate Foundational or Postgraduate Elective units in the discipline of Liturgy.
The Graduate Certificate in Liturgy is one semester full-time or up to three semesters part-time.
|Standard full-time||6 months|
|Maximum part-time||1.5 years|
Successful completion of an undergraduate degree, or an approved equivalent.
The Graduate Certificate in Liturgy requires completion of 3 standard postgraduate units. Fees for 2021 are $2,640 per unit or $7,920 for a full-time semester (3 units).
Fees are subject to change from year to year. For more information about fees, please visit the Fees page.